Saturday 7 April 2012

Jarl Skuld, The Devil of the Thornwood.

By now, I've defiantly decided it s trollbloods for me at the WPS tournament in may. I've been practising hard, and when not playing, I've been painting up the blue men to get 2 50 point steamroller armies ready for the event. This is why I've not posted for a week or two.

Anyway, one of the Warlocks that jumped out at me when I first looked at the trolls, was the new guy, Jarl Skuld. Looking at his rules he's got more tricks up his sleeve than the average trollblood. This probably appeals to my inner cryx player.

So here he is, ready to shoot folk up for their money. By which I mean, for the good of the Thornwood kriels.



I'm Getting the hang of painting from white now, and I'd like to say its improving my painting skills somewhat. It forces you to be more thorough, otherwise you'll be left with glaring white in all the recesses. This is also my first attempt at troll tartan. I'm not sure how well it turned out on him, but there's time to practise!

That's it for the minute, but there's plenty more to come.

Gonders

No comments:

Post a Comment