Tuesday 6 September 2011

Eldar Farseer, doing yourself proud.

This is the second update in a week, surely a rarity for me nowadays! I'm trying to throw myself into getting an Eldar army on the table so I'm practising much as I can at the minute. So i have my latest offering:


I've spent longer on this guy than I normally would. I say normally, I think I'm to used to just hammering out guardsmen 10 in an evening, so I'm trying to re-learn taking my time abit. 

I think Eldar models benefit from the extra time spent on them(I think this is why I never manage to finish an army of 'em) more than most, especially HQ guys.




Just a few more shots. I think if I can get an Eldar army all finished in these colours it'd look the dogs dangleys, so I'm going to give it everything. Nothing like walking to your local gaming evening and having the army that turns the most heads. Doing yourself proud for me is more important than winning any game.

Gonders

3 comments:

  1. if you do every model to that standard they'll look damn impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black robes are very nice. Its a subtle look that is excellently achieved. Your choice of colours is also very well considered!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys. Always nice to know people are reading this :-)

    I want the army to look very cold, hence the grey pallette.

    And yeah, hopefully if I can finish the whole looking like this I'd be totally happy. However, thus far I've never managed to finish an eldar army and have been gaming for... 15 years or so...

    Gonders

    ReplyDelete