Sunday 4 September 2011

Eldar Warlock


Apparently one side project just isn't enough for some people. I've taken my first finecast steps this weekend, and painted this eldar warlock. I think he's the start of a new army, but I always say that at the minute. 


So I'm on the search for a slightly move competitive army than I'd normally use, but I'm still a modeller first, and I just wasn't clicking with the word bearers in terms of painting. I found them very average, with no real drive behind me other than to get a new army painted.

If you've had a look at the rest of the blog, I've used a colour scheme I used for some dark eldar a few months back. Although i never finished that army, I thought i did do a decent job of painting it, do this time I'm going to try and get the job done. 

If I make it past the first models, only time will tell! 

Gonders

No comments:

Post a Comment