Wednesday 26 March 2014

Cygnar Battle Box. Journeyman Awaits!

I briefly mentioned in my last post, that our club is about to embark on running a journeyman league of warmachine and hordes. If you follow this blog, you'll know I've been restoring old second hand models to make a cygnar army. Not wanting to miss out, I had to get a cygnar starter box to join in the fun.

This is the only item I've paid full price for so far with my cygnar. everything else has been second hand. As in the last post I showed strkyer, I'm straight on with the show today with the warjacks.




First up, tiny charger. 4 points of joy! This battle box, for some reason the blue has come out quite nicely, both on the pictures and in real life. I wanted a proper 'cygnar blue', and I think i got it! 


Next up, a lancer. I've been playing with airbrush techniques recently, so I wanted both his shock shield and arc node to have a good old cygnaran blue glow. I think I need a bit brighter next time, but hey, hindsight is 20-20. 

 
Last up, the heavy hitter, Ironclad. I love the simplisty of this jack. Big hammer. What else do you need?


So strkyer, stands ready to defend his own status with his metal friends. Find out how I get on next time! 

Gonders. 

1 comment:

  1. Great colour scheme on your jacks. They look really good

    ReplyDelete