Tuesday 24 May 2011

...Moreso about the torso, further Reaver Titan updates


I've been fairly busy on the Reaver these last few days. I've managed to hammer out the interior detail. well most of it, starting with the two crazy servitor panels:


This allowed me to spray up and paint the rest of the main torso. I've not touched the armour plates or the carapace yet, but they're probably next on the list. 

 
I put the chevrons in there because they scream '40k' to me, though I didn't go over the top, as I didn't want it to look like the iron warriors got their hands on the thing.


Couple of shots from the rear. Looks a little flat at the minute but I've got to add some serious weathering to it to break it up.

One waist joint painted up too and you can see its starting to come together a little now.



The more of the project I finish, the happier I'm becoming with the results. Can't wait to see it finished myself now!

Til next time
Gonders


1 comment:

  1. That is looking so beastly! Glad I found this, really want to see it finished to haha.

    ReplyDelete