Monday 21 January 2013

20,000! A big thank you!





Just a quick thank you, and to let everyone know, my blog has now had 20,000 hits!

I'm glad that I know my blog is getting read, and that I appreciate every view you guys all provide.

I started out a couple of weeks ago to resolve to try and blog every other day. So far this year, I've managed it. However, it is taking its toll on my life a bit. Firstly, I've got to actually write the posts, but also this means I have to have something painted that worth mentioning!

Because of this, and of course real life commitments(I just bought a house, remember?) I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up. I want to make sure that the content is relevant and solid as I can make it. In reality, it might mean I only blog twice a week or something, but I'll see how I go.

With that, I'll leave you with a sneak peak of what's on my desk at the moment!






Keep the comments coming!

Til next time,

Gonders

2 comments:

  1. Having committed to the same schedule in my first year of blogging I know where you're coming from. I think the only way I could make it initially was the years worth of Tyranid painting WiPs pictures and the many eyars worth of legacy miniatures I had from the 80's and 90's. Scheduling these in advance was the key, without that function in blogger I probably would have given up. As it is I still struggle to fit everything in and probably spend far too much time typing about the hobby than doing the hobby.

    Congrats on your 20,000 hopefully you'll find a balance I know I believed I'd have to giv eup the every other day schedule quite a few times, it's still never come to pass though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. It's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete